Friday 17 April 2020

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Predictions In 2013 Comes To Pass In 2020

AS WE ATE RATS IN BIAFRA DURING THE WAR, SO ARE THEY EATING RATS TODAY IN YORUBALAND, AS WE FLED OUR HOMES IN SEARCH OF REFUGE, SO HAVE THEIR CHILDREN BEEN BORN IN REFUGEE CAMPS IN THE NORTH

While it gives me no joy to reference ongoing COVID-19 induced hardship in parts of Nigeria, I must however point out what I said many years ago and situate it within the present experience of those that ganged up to exterminate Biafrans between 1967 to 1970.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu IPOB Leader 


Some of us can recall the day I told Biafrans during one of my broadcasts in 2013 or thereabout, that Almighty God Chukwu Okike Abiama will visit Nigeria with every pain and hardship that Biafrans endured during the war and it will be a sign that Biafra is at hand.
Yoruba People Eating Rats Due To Covid-19 Suffering 



When I saw the gut wrenching pictures of people eating rats 🐀 in parts of Lagos as a direct result of man made hunger i.e. Fulani economic mismanagement and thousands of innocent children from the Muhammedian Emirates of the North as the British once referred to the north, being born in squalid refugee camps, I couldn't help but wonder about the mystery of the circle of life. What goes around does indeed come around.


As we ceaselessly pursue the divine promise of a free Biafra under God, I am constantly reassured by the words of the preacher:



"I will crush [their] enemies in front of [them] and defeat those who hate [them]. Psalm 89:23 So said the Lord of Hosts.

No comments:

Post a Comment